View Single Post
Old 05-04-2015, 05:58 PM
Skyvector
Banned

Joined APC: Mar 2014

Originally Posted by chrisreedrules View Post
This is by no means a troll post, but I have heard the 175 rumor from more than one person in the training department. I don't believe it though personally.
I know you are junior over at PSA and I also know you are not trolling, so I won't bust your chops. But you need to understand that these types of silly rumors are as much a part of the Regional industry as selfies with the oxygen mask on.

Over the years I have heard the most absurd rumors..everything from A319s at Eagle to 717s at Endeavor...at one point back in the day people were certain 737s were going to Comair.

And all these rumors start the same way. Usually a friend of a friend claims they saw "management" types walking down the hallway of some training center or factory...or touching a sim somewhere. Don't buy into any of it.

Believe this: Parker wants his wholly owned carriers to be single type. Period. He has said that from the beginning. PSA is the CRJ operator while Envoy is the Embraer one. More than that, the Envoy MEC recently met with Isom and Hashimoto from AA and BOTH reiterated that their plan is for Envoy to be their E175 operator.

Rumors of shadowy figures in the hallways of flight safety are best left for the campfire stories.