Thread: Envoy/Eagle to get 40 E-175's w/90 options

Waitingformins , 05-05-2015 12:27 PM
Gets Weekends Off
Waitingformins
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Dec 2012
Quote: That is exactly what I don't understand. If there is a flow contract which is being exercised right now, is there a time limit? Why don't count on it if on contract and the flow is regardless how little pilots envoy can attract right now, going to continue? Or the flow contract is till this nov and the new 30/mo starting this nov is not in the contract? Or am I missing something?
I am not a good source but, I think AMR tried to get rid of all the flow in BK with the rest of the contract. A judge somewhere slammed a hammer down and said bull$hit you promised Eagles a flow. It happened to be 824 people that were still there when the original deal was cut. So everybody was thrilled the next 824 guys AA hired would be from Eagle, captain jobs would turnover and life would be good. Some where BuzzKillington came out and read the fine print that they could be held which of course happened. The rest of the "flow" is on the contract but since the first round took a court order its assumed that AA will renege somehow.