Old 02-22-2006, 07:17 PM
JoeyMeatballs
Banned

Joined APC: Jan 2006
Position: A-320
Talking What happend to working for a job and not paying for one? This is getting rediculous

I don't understabd some of you guys, why waste all that money to go to some BS program like RAA which doesn't gaurentee you Shi*&. What is so bad about busting your ass to get all the ratings that will allow you to teach what you love.....flying. I never regretted any 1 hr I had in a 172 or the 1000hrs of dual given, or the $500 hamburger in the Duchess. Flying is about passion, about remembering looking up at the sky when we could barely walk and just think wow that is awesome, and someday.......maybe I can fly an airliner. Well go out and get your CFI (you really only learn to fly once you start teaching) and enjoy it. There is this rediculous assumption that instructing is a waste of time when you can pay some bull**** flight school to "gaurentee" you an INTERVIEW, thats rediculous, besides it will be alot more rewarding when you bust your ass, put your time in and do it on your own, not through some bull**** "bridge program". That being said I don't mean to bash anybody who went to these programs, just my humble opinions, feedback anyone?

Last edited by JoeyMeatballs; 02-22-2006 at 07:18 PM. Reason: different titile