Thread: American Poolie Info

Veeone2 , 05-07-2015 08:41 PM
Line Holder
Veeone2
Line Holder
close
  • Joined APC
    Jun 2014
Quote: IMO no carrier is 'better' that it's worth commuting to if you have another carrier where you live. ATL? Chase DL. DFW? Chase AA. SFO? Chase UA.
I live in CT and a 45 min to my reserve job. Was hoping for NY so I can drive to both. From word on the street everyone if getting put on the US side on the E190 in PHL. Not really ideal. Im 15 minutes from Bradley so it wouldn't be the worst commute if i had to do it for a little while. If i stick it out and don't get on elsewhere Im hoping the option to take AA side will come back. Will be easier to get NY then on the US side. But from what I'm reading there would be advantages to US side from a money/benefits perspective. Dang ..wish i had a crystal ball.[/QUOTE]

Realistically, you look at the wait for the class date and training and we should be a lot closer to having the seniority integration completed (target Dec 2015) then waiting on company IT issues into 2016 and you might be able to bid into NY anyway. Take what comes up first. IMHO FWIW