Gets Weekends Off
chrisreedrules
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Feb 2012
  • Position
    CRJ FO
Quote: I've seen it. It is true. I don't have it to post. Like the Cuuj said, ask your Union reps.

Why would the envoy guys be mad? Well let's see....You get awarded our planes and we shrink and stagnate. Before even taking a single airplane, your Union sends a letter to ALPA national saying that taking the planes right now will cause you to implode. They then suggest we(envoy) should commit to helping you by striking a deal to send you our pilots with the planes.

Well why not keep the planes, and the pilots at envoy? Would that not be better for all of our pilots? Should they go over to PSA at the bottom of your list and sit reseve forever, making $62.90/hr, or by keeping our planes longer, should they stay here and make north of $80/hr, and flow faster? You guys say you didn't ask for what happened to you but your arguments are selfish. Our pilots would make more money staying put and letting the natural course play out. You make it sound like you are doing our pilots a favor when once again you are really self serving. Your Union needs a blanket party.
In all seriousness, I don't have the answers. All I know is that there are bigger pieces at play than either you or I have knowledge of. Some on this thread do make PSA look bad. But a lot of you guys come on here and stir the pot needlessly. Both sides egging the other on. What's the point really?