Old 05-15-2015, 12:04 PM
Centra
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2013

Originally Posted by lakehouse View Post
Do you have any accurate tracking of psa attrition? I don't think it's to majors. I know who united is hiring, my dads flying with them all the time, it's mainly expresjet fos and captains 50/50 and a few air willy captains or other sectors of the industry again 50/50 to what I said and other sectors.He hasn't even heard of a turd streek guy at all on the line there.
I know of 6 who have gone from PSA to UAL this year.

Further they have a reputation of being line cutters and there is a good understanding of what happened.

After hearing from a few people who interviewed with delta, I highly doubt many have gone to delta, as they are turning down some really good candidates.
At least one is on his way to DAL.

So where are they going. JetBlue, spirit and vx? Big whoop so are handfuls of 4-6 year envoy, rah, and expresjet fos. Your going to find out most of those you can dangle a carrot at, already went. The better options keep getting better. The lateral moves are slowing rapidly.
We've also had pilots go to those you mentioned, plus Alaska, SWA, and others.

However I won't disagree that the lateral move line is going to rapidly cease. If we hire DEC's we will get a short burst of people jumping from other regionals, but then I think that's pretty much going to be the end of experienced FO's jumping ship unless someone goes TU.