Thread: Air Fuga
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 05:42 PM
Natca
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by airfuga View Post
Gentlemen, I appreciate your interest in Air Fuga. To dispel any inaccurate information let me share the following:
Fuga has been in operations since 2007. It was founded by Robert and Nanette Salvo and remains a family run business to this day. Fuga currently operates 10 aircraft which includes the 30 passenger EMB you mentioned. This aircraft is owned by JetGO which is an Australian Part 121 operation (not as mentioned, by a shady used car salesman) Aircraft are based in Deer Valley Arizona, Los Angeles Calf. and Oakland Calf. Fuga operates GIV's, Falcon 50's, Falcon 2000, Hawker 1000 and Lear 55's. Fuga has tripled its growth in the last year. Fuga has not merged with any operation with the intent of strengthening its financials as Fuga is financed by a outside investment group. Fuga has taken on a number of aircraft from other operators at the operator's request for a variety of business reasons. We operate very much like a Part 121 operation as the founders are former Airline flight crew and wished to instill in Fuga the same level of safety and professionalism they had previously experience under a scheduled operation. We have recruited a number of new highly qualified fight crew over the last year and continue to do so as new aircraft arrive. We promote from within and have a low turn over rate.
I hope this helps to answer some of your questions and dispel the rumors.
Kindest regards,
Bob Salvo
CEO FUGA
They also use republic for mx and other things. Aircraft are frequently on the storage ramp at sdf