Thread: SF Airlines
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 12:45 AM
aviatorhi
Banned

Joined APC: Oct 2008
Position: Window Seat
Default SF Airlines

So I have finally found a realistic opportunity for myself within the next 12 months in China, that being SF Airlines on the 737 or 757. I am transitioning to the 757 in the next few months and figure I can clock on the required hours in a reasonable amount of time, and then some. After speaking with one recruitment agency they suggested that it would be wise to immediately begin forwarding information and starting the process with them due to my already relatively high amount of hours and forthcoming relevant experience... as such:

I am interested to hear the experiences of people who are flying at SF (or any comparable carrier in China) with particular interest regarding scheduling (I would be living in SEA so only a 3-4 hour flight home), pay, which contract agency is the best to deal with, and the aeromedical nuances of Chinese certification, my BMI is in the 30 range (below 35) but I do routinely have checkups in the US (full physicals, including blood work) and am in otherwise perfect health.

Any advice and insight is appreciated.