Thread: Mesa
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 06:27 AM
Coneydog
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2014

Originally Posted by KYhawkdriver View Post
I literally had to wait to get home to my computer because I had to gather my thoughts. First, you are the biggest loser I have ever seen on this forum and that is really saying something. Second, as a military pilot, I flew into more class B airspace in my first 250 hours than most CFI's fly into their entire careers. I have done so at speeds higher than the landing speed of many RJ's, under NVG's that reduce my peripheral vision down to 40 degrees, in a formation of 4, within two rotor disks of each other. Your comment about radio procedures is so ridiculous that I honestly think that you are not even a pilot. What class airspace are most military installations in? Do you think that we just sit out in uncontrolled areas so we don't have to get a clearance before we depart. I am trying to remember what that person is that I talk to every time I need to move to the active. That's right, now I remember, its ground. And who is that person that clears me for take off? Oh that's right, its the tower. You are the perfect example of why our profiles on here should require names. I would honestly pay my way to DFW just to pummel your damn face in. The truth is, you are a weak little nothing that is going to open your mouth and spew your garbage in front of the wrong person and pay for it severely. I only hope that the mods leave this on here long enough for you to read this. In fact, why don't you private message me and lets have this talk just between us. I would be glad to square you away. Why don't your enlighten us as to where you received your high quality training? The way you talk it must have been flying patterns at JFK or perhaps Newark? Its 9:30 in the morning and I am going to get a beer because I cannot let somebody like you kick my weekend off to a bad start.
You can't let these internet pukes get to you man. Thanks for your service!