Thread: Skywest
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2015, 10:01 AM
Check Complete
Banned

Joined APC: Apr 2010

Originally Posted by soakingpilot View Post
So now that the pay package has been voted down and instead of living somewhere decent i now can battle rats and gangs or gangs of rats to all the guys who voted it down thinking something better was coming.. well where is it? and what has your input been to get something better? just asking?
I'm guessing that since only the first year guys were getting any meaningful raise, you're a new hire. Otherwise the 50 cent for FO's and a dollar for Captains doesn't work out too much.

But any way it's only been a week since it was voted down, so if you're looking for miracles I suggest you apply to disneyland.

And if you are a new hire and were looking forward to the big raise, I voted NO within seconds of the polls opening and I talked to everybody I could find and told them how the pay package was pure garbage.

So too bad, I'm certain I have been at SkyWest longer than you have and I'm holding out for something for all of the pilots, not just the carrot to bring on a bunch of entitled morons that have no idea of what they are doing.

That's how adults negotiate.