View Single Post
Old 05-27-2015, 11:45 AM
Mr Rumbold
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2015

Interesting.
Thanks for the info; I wasn't even aware of a $3000 reimbursement - very cool! I understand housing is up to me and that'd be no problem; I'm sure I could pass the IFR test.. at least I'd like to think so ha ha.

When are the next rounds of interviews and classmates coming up?

Originally Posted by Corvus Chief View Post
Right now, if you are out of town we can complete both the qualification interview and the formal interview over the phone. We offer tickets from anywhere in the US to Anchorage for ground school so you are not out of pocket. Housing and Transportation is still in your hands; we don't want to over manage it for you. The $3000 reimbursement offer can be used for any of these expenses that you incurred to make the move: eg hotel for groundschool, room rent for ground school, transportation to ground school, etc.

The only kicker is we will flight test you the day before ground school if you are not currently operating in the commercial IFR environment. If you can't pass an IFR flight test you'll be on your own. The test is nothing more than basic IFR with a non-precision approach. Anyone who is IFR current does fine.

If you are interested, please submit a resume to [email protected] so we can get you in the process. Make sure you indicate you saw us on the APC forum and would like more information.

We look forward in hearing from you.

Fly, Safe.

Corvus Chief