View Single Post
Old 05-29-2015, 11:24 AM
Cujo665
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2014
Position: Semi-Retired...

Originally Posted by eaglefly View Post
Yes, I heard about that little meeting. You're blowing that one WAY out of proportion and now you're slicing and dicing to avoid my question. From what I heard, Isom never promised you a thing and was sympathetic, but vague and turned most of the schtick over to Hashimoto who ran back for a huddle with Pedro afterwards that produced little (except a declaration of war over reserve). Please correct the below math with facts;

First 824 pilot in December 2013. 18 months of flowing about 330 or so pilots almost equals the minimum required 20/month, but NOT 12% more. Furthermore, to my knowledge it's 20/month and not 240/year. There IS a difference, you know.

Have they met the CONTRACTUAL REQUIRMENT in June and EVERY month since the first 824 flowed ?

Getting a straight answer out of you is more difficult then getting it from an airline executive. Perhaps you're in training for that ?
It is not 20 a month, nor has it ever been. It's 50% of each new hire position; which may be witheld (I do not call it metering for a reason) to 20.