View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 08:27 AM
AceyCandler
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2011

Originally Posted by Captain Tony View Post
I think it's becoming more and more apparent that management's plan of winning RFPs by promoting quality despite cost is failing abysmally. It should be obvious to everyone by now that our mainline "partners" really only care about cost. Otherwise they wouldn't have recently awarded -900s to GoJets.

It's been about 8 years now since their plan was waiting for Mesa to fail. How did that work out? Now we're STILL trying to outlast Mesa, GoJets, TSA, and Republic?

I'm really starting to believe their real plan is to just tell us whatever keeps us working another 2-3 years until the lights go out. The recruiting website, the milestone anniversaries, the 'Reliability Success Plan" of the week, it's really all just a bunch of fluff to disguise a dying airline who has firm aircraft retirement dates, and no new flying on the horizon. it would be nice if management would just treat us like mature adult professionals, and have a frank conversation about the REAL state of this company, not keep blowing sunshine up everyone's butts.
I had a real frank discussion with a CP and he didn't paint a rosy picture of XJT(CRJ) future. re: shrinking