Old 06-01-2015, 02:15 PM
IlikePlaness
Line Holder

Joined APC: Aug 2014

Big deal.A typo while typing on a phone ..big freekin' deal.
I guess youre perfect.When you can turn water into wine then you come and talk to me son. ********.
Thats the problem with this profession. Everyone is against each other,putting your fellow pilots down in front of the general public.I guess what they say is true,if you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.
A typo?

You've done it since your first post idlethrust?
You've spelled it that way every time!

Now you are just making excuses and certainly not helping your cause.

Proceed please.
Continue to make a mockery of yourself.
USMC is not the problem here, it's you.

I would be willing to bet hundreds of dollars that the NetJets' pilot wasn't claiming that the poor regional pay equals poor capability of the crew. Instead, he was most likely explaining/comparing that the subpar pay is absurd for professional pilots that are entrusted with the lives of 50+ passengers. That pilot most likely WAS standing-up for you. I'm sorry that you believe your salary is adequate, and therefore, no one else should discuss it publicly. Let's be honest though, even Congress has been discussing the subpar regional pay since 2009, so unfortunately for you "son", you're in a small group of people who will share a similar mindset.

Make no mistake that if the pilot was claiming that the subpar pay equals a subpar crew, then yes, that is unprofessional. However, I do not see any evidence that would suggest that here.

One last thing--Your spelling IS atrocious. No one is perfect (believe me, my ****ss knows it), but maybe you should try a little harder before attempting to throw a former F-18 Naval Aviator under the bus and say he is the problem...