Thread: Piedmont or Trans States?

MavAv8r , 06-02-2015 06:46 AM
Banned
MavAv8r
Banned
close
  • Joined APC
    May 2014
Quote: So it seems that the general consensus on here is PDT... Why is it that every legacy CA I talk to says not to worry about the flow though... Five so far and all independently agree that I shouldn't factor the flow into my decision...
I would also agree with said mainline Captains. I have yet to speak to anyone that says flow is a great deal. The only guys you see touting it are the ones working for the companies that have it. It's a recruiting tool to keep their regional staffed.

TSA is a good place to be right now. I'm obviously biased because I'm here, but so are the other guys at PDT.

Quote: One of the draw backs of flow is you basically eliminate one of the three major airlines from your job search outside of flow. Ie you could only be hired with the flow at that one airline. You have to wait in line. My theory right or wrong is that non wholly owned airlines without flow will be the first to have their pilots drained while wholly owned airlines are preserved as long as possible.
Bingo.