Thread: Spirit of NKS
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 05:47 AM
Douglas9
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2011
Position: A320 CA

Originally Posted by aviatorhi View Post
So I was potentially interested in Spirit as an alternative to my current situation. But, I just read about this whole FA in the engine situation. What a completely screwed up moral code and management you guys have. Is there an un-apply button?

Had the FAA on the jumpseat the other day and he said the whole F/A in the engine pic was a non-event and they didn't understand all the attention it got.

And please don't come to work here. If this little incident was too much for "your high holiness" then there's no way you'd be able to handle all the rest that comes with being part of the Spirit team. It's not for everyone and please don't come waste our time and money to just get a 320 type and wait for your next big opportunity. For many of us, this is a choice to work here and our last "rodeo" in this business. Many of us "re-treads" have a strong vested interested in seeing this work and want to retain an atmosphere on the flight deck of people who believe in the product, mission and future of Spirit Airlines.