Old 06-05-2015, 01:08 PM
dckozak
done, gone skiing

Joined APC: May 2005
Position: Rocking chair

Originally Posted by Full pull View Post
Delta has a T/A 7 months before amendable date and how many years past the amendable date are we? Makes me want to go the extra mile for the company. Stop $&@king with us and give us the contract we deserve!
For the next week, its time to sit back, wind the watch, let the Delta TA become public, than wait a little longer and see what both our MEC and Fedex management have to say about our own section 6 progress. My guess, if the DAL TA is substantially better than what Fedex thinks we should get, you can expect a replay of the play book pre 9/11 about how we are can't be compared to "real" airline pilots, ala 2006.
Fedex really miscalculated not getting us signed up 2 years ago. Now the real test is wether it really matters. Will future Red Letters make us cower, like last time, or just stiffen our resolve.
Expect some serious spin related to PBS and their TA, as I would assume they will still have it as part of their TA. Stay tuned, stay informed, and don't do anything stupid. Time now to think, not get emotional.