View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 03:03 PM
eaglefly
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by RyanP View Post
Doesn't sound like it. Otherwise your posts would point out positives as well as negatives. Seems like your sole mission in life lately is to persuade any potential new hire reading these forums from ever coming here again at any cost. Directly harming all of your prior fellow colleagues in the process and helping AAG to continue the slow piecing out of our carrier due to inability to staff. Things aren't flowers and rainbows here but they aren't as negative as you make it out to be. I don't buy 2.5 yr upgrade either mathematically, unless something big changes soon.. but 3-4yrs with a flow a few after that is attainable. Which ain't that bad considering what we endured this last decade.

You should add a disclaimer in your signature for everyone to read:

"FYI: Even though I love pointing out every way Envoy could possibly fail or screw you over. I actually DID flow through from Envoy to AA, it took a while due to the lost decade of hiring, but It did happen". ~Eaglefly
Another illiterate Envoy pilot.

Go back and read some of my posts. I do mention some positives, but refuse to bolster hypotheticals and projections, nor validate shiftless salesmen. You know, I almost hope some of you get hosed......almost. But, I simply can't fall to your level of doing that like luring in the unsuspecting with tall tales and bold promises. If the "projections" fall short and you cry to the heavens, you'll only have yourselves to blame.

I promise not to snicker should that occur even though it would be well earned. BTW, I've heard from a few Envoy pilots today that basically say what I'm saying........that's it's all puffed-up B.S. and they don't believe it and say many they talk to don't either.

So which one of you is right ?

Seems I'm not the only one unconvinced and there are many pilots there who aren't as well.