View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 05:15 PM
eaglefly
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by m78fl370 View Post
Yeah, it's unbelievable. When he's not machine gunning negative posts on this board, he's trolling eaglelounge doing the exact same thing as "Thrustlever". Before that he was the multi-thousand poster "Lord Hummugus". That was when he was still just a lowly peon Eagle pilot.
Wow. I love getting new names so often even though I have no idea what a "Lord Hummugus" is. I still prefer "thrustlever" to all the others though.

Originally Posted by m78fl370 View Post
His problem is, he thinks he's smarter than everyone else. His comments all stem from his belief that every pilot at Envoy is just a gullible sap that he needs to talk down to, and set straight. He was stuck at eagle for far longer than he hoped, and if ANYONE shows any hope or optimism that it may work out better for them, he tries to shoot them down immediately. You're right, for someone who got to AA from Eagle via the flowthrough, you'd think he'd be a little more humble or have something a little more positive to say.
I'd love to be more humble, but SOMEONE has to highlight all the B.S. being spouted here by some to lure others to pad their own path. Not everyone is a gullible sap at Envoy and if you too had read my past posts instead of flying off the rails into predicatbility.....*sigh* .........this is getting to be an epidemic with some of you guys.......you'd note many of the ENVOY pilots I talk to personally tell ME it's mostly unsubstantiated B.S. !

I guess this forum is just populated with a certain segment of Envoy pilots that are in the "get them here to get us out" camp and are willing to sell anything to do that. I can tell you MANY at Envoy aren't in that camp who aren't on this forum. In all honesty though, some of your criticisms of my frequent presence here are not in vain. Just yesterday, I had someone ask me why I care enough about pilots in general and Envoy pilots in particular to rebut all the B.S. being spouted here and that most of those at Envoy are proven idiots anyway, so why care ?

All I could say was I don't want others to be led down false paths and that there ARE pilots at Envoy who deserve to consider other angles then just the Pollyanna one from a half dozen or so spin masters on this forum. In that respect, guilty as charged. It's funny........Cujo665 supposedly is on multiple forums "machine gunning" posts and the Crusader easily falls into that mold here, yet they are apparently just fine. I can also guess it's really about a message you agree with, rather then the messenger when you perceive others. Sadly, that's one of the biggest weaknesses in the Envoy pilot group and it appears to be alive and well. Considering that, one can only wince at the future of such a hapless band of misguided characters.