Thread: Multi time help
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015, 11:05 PM
JohnBurke
Disinterested Third Party

Joined APC: Jun 2012

Originally Posted by 2ndtimearound View Post
I will NEVER have to listen to your miserable words of doom as young and aspiring pilots do. You, Sir, are a stain on this industry.
Yet here you are, carrying on an immature diatribe in the same conversation. It's true you won't listen, which is a strange trait for such a wildly successful CEO, but it may explain the reason that you quit early in your career, and also the reason that you talk about a "failed industry."

It's interesting that you're trying to get back into the "failed industry" that you abandoned.

You bailed out 18 or 19 years ago, which would be in the late 90's. You state "Appearantly many, such as yourself, didn't have the foresight to see the future of aviation in the early 90's." This is a strange comment, given that I was working in the industry well before that, during that time, and well after, until the current day. This failed industry to which you refer, aviation, the one I didn't have the foresight with which to see the future of aviation (and the one from which you quit), this is the industry to which you're attempting to return?

Did you not just say that this is your dream, this failed industry that you quit? It's your dream to return, and you've recently posted that you're hoping to get into a regional airline, as a first officer, even though it's a failed industry? How is it that I didn't have the foresight to see the future of the industry, this one you quit and abandoned, then? I'm still here. Welcome back. Your copilot seat is waiting out there somewhere...if you find yourself eventually qualified to fill that seat, of course.

Originally Posted by 2ndtimearound View Post
Second, I have no clue of your reference to "SkyHigh". Additionally. I have a BS degree in Aviation and a Dual MS in Aviation from ER. I also have other advanced degrees outside of aviation. Care to disclose your education Sir?
Ah, riddle rat. That explains a lot.

You'll find whatever you want to know about my education by using the search function. It still works.