View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 07:13 AM
jdflyer1999
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2011

Originally Posted by Iowa Farm Boy View Post
Fact: There were no new Flow Through pilots selected yesterday on the page in Jetnet. I checked before posting. If AA gave out class dates to previously selected pilots yesterday, that was imminent, but we all pretty much knew who they were going to be.
I reciend my previous statement. I was able to sit down with my source and have them show me both the letter and the actual 824 list.

It appears that while the letter alludes to selecting more pilots all that is happening is the pilots who previously were awarded the transfer in February thru April of this year were given a class date of July 21.

However, there were an additional 16 pilots selected on June 2.

Here's the letter.

6/05/2015
July Flow-through Announcement
July Flow-Through to American

Please join me in congratulating the following 20 Envoy Captains who have exercised their flow-through rights to American and will be attending AA training in July, following a month when American’s training classes were filled with pilots returning from recall and no new hires could be accommodated. This is not only good news for these Envoy pilots who will begin flying for the world's largest airline, but it is also good for the career progression of Envoy First Officers in line to become Captains.

Since January 2013, Envoy has successfully advanced 481 pilots to American Airlines, based strictly on seniority, with no additional interview requirement. We project that an additional 100 pilots will move to American by year end and we expect approximately the same rate of flow throughout 2016. As a result, a new hire at Envoy today is projected to make Captain at Envoy within 2.5 years and is projected to flow through to American within 6 years of date of hire.

July 21 Class
Capt. Capt.
Capt. Capt.
Capt. Capt.
Capt. Capt.
Capt. Capt.
Capt. Capt.
Capt. Capt.
Capt. Capt.
Capt. Capt.
Capt. Capt.

My thanks to each of you for your dedication and years of service to Envoy. I firmly believe we have the finest pilots in the industry and I’m proud to have the opportunity to serve alongside you all!

Capt. Rxx Wxxxxx
VP, Flight Operations