Thread: Skywest
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2015, 06:36 AM
ClickClickBoom
MK Ultra Candidate

Joined APC: Feb 2013
Position: Prime Leader of Boko Harumph

Originally Posted by zondaracer View Post
The gouges on will fly for good are spot on and they are also free.
Why study or buy gouge? The "standards" are what I posted. You could come in wearing shorts, flip flops and a Bob Marley tshirt and still get hired. The days of begging for a regional job are gone, they are now paying signing bonuses and increasing pay. DUIs and felony convictions no longer matter, if you can pass a security background check, pee in a cup without melting the bottom out, and manage to pass AQP with less than 10 sim sessions and 100 IOE hours you are Skywest material.
I will reiterate,
FAA minimums will get you the job, keeping it will consist of not raping an F/A(Skywest), they don't care about any others, what you do on your own time is OK. Your time on line will amuse me to no end, the fine example was yesterday during a UAL bank departure.
F/O-"Ground good morning this is Skywest 6345, sitting at gate 80, we have information bravo, we would like to push and start engines.
Ground-I don't have a 6345,
13 other F/O mainline, regional and a medivac try to call at the same time for push/taxi.
In the nanosecond where there was no radio carrier on the air mr 6345, keys up and says "sorry about that ground, we are Skywest 367V asitting at gate 80, we have information bravo, we would like to push and start engines.
Ground-"Skywest 367V standby for 5 minutes I will call you"
While I paraphrased some and changed the call signs to protect the guilty, I must thank the 175 F/O and his Captain, I have not been entertained like that in a long time, one guy completely balling up an entire airports ground operation, the cascading domino effect was classic. It was 5 minutes of pure chaos!