View Single Post
Old 06-07-2015, 07:10 AM
Opteryx
Waiting in the Wings

Joined APC: Apr 2013
Position: Whatever she wants
Default FlightLevelJobs.com - AVOID!

I found several other posts here on the forum on this but want to put out my own experience so others know to stay away. Unfortunately I didn't research here before paying their $79.99 fee and went with them on someone else's recommendation. They advertise "exclusive" job listings. I was skeptical and asked them if there was some kind of satisfaction guarantee and was told they had a "no questions asked" guarantee. So with that knowledge, I decided to give them a try. It took me a week or so just to get my account to work, then once I did, I quickly saw that most of the listings (if not all) I saw were available for free elsewhere (like Indeed.com). I asked for my money back. Boy did the attitude change - I got a nasty email saying that I signed a EULA that said there was a 24-hour limit on any refunds. When I brought up their email about "no questions asked" they turned even nastier and it went downhill from there. Told me I was a cheater and had only signed up with the intention of seeing their listings for a week and then asking for a refund (seriously?) and other worse things. He also threatened to blacklist me with employers. Really creepy. Never included a name...just "admin". I really got the feeling this was some guy operating out of a back room somewhere.

I disputed my credit card charge successfully and got my money back and figured it was water under the bridge, until today I noticed he fraudulently placed another charge on my credit card, trying to sneak it by by using a number instead of the "business" name (Executive Aviation) he used the first time. A real piece of work.

So BUYER BEWARE. I don't recommend anyone use FlightLevelJobs.com. Save your hard earned money.