View Single Post
Old 06-08-2015, 07:20 PM
m78fl370
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2009

Originally Posted by eaglefly View Post
Obtuse ?

You're too funny........not. I'm sure you'll be a hoot when you get here (provided you make it through training). I worked there for a quarter century while you were still washing police cars and just because I left doesn't mean I can't call B.S. when I see it. You're on this forum for one reason now mason and that's for peddling dreams to the gullible and have become so intoxicated on yourself and your multiple personas, you are now "projecting" what you'll do to others once you get to AA.

I can't wait to see your jumpseat decisions once you get here and I'm sure the captains you might fly with will be just as amused. That IS what you said you'd do, yes ?

......or were you just being obtuse ?
Look man, I've been reading your crap for years on this forum, and under your other screen names on the other forums. You can be pretty entertaining, and hilarious at times. But lately, you're actually starting to embarrass yourself with all the obsession with Eagle. Hours and hours of posting and thousands of posts running down envoy, predicting bad things for envoy, and trying to discourage anyone from working here. If I were you, I'd just relax and enjoy your life at AA. You seem proud to work there, and that's good. Sure, pop in here now and again and entertain us with some of your funny metaphors and humorous ramblings, but for God sakes, take it down a notch.

Why does it bother you so much to let the envoy guys have some optimism or hope that things might be improving? What's wrong with Cujo talking up the future here? The guys at the other regionals do it. I used to disagree with you a lot, but respected your opinions as a long time eagle pilot. Now it's just getting sad.