View Single Post
Old 02-24-2006, 04:23 AM
diamonddd
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2005

[QUOTE=Kill Bill]oh, this is RICH! let's hear it now--L. RON! L.RON! L.RON!

yes, i'm sure you must be right--DL should have known better than to compete with the mighty BLUE! (L. RON! L. RON! L. RON!) they should have just given up and slunk off back to ATL where they belong and then you guys could continue to take over the world at 60% pay rates with 5-year contracts and a fleet of 190's you're having a hard time getting into the air. but you DO have the cutest blue shirts!

i do so want to make sure i've got it; when JB does it, it's BRILLIANT! and the NEW PARADIGM! and the FUTURE OF AIR TRAVEL! and EVERYONE WILL HAVE TO DO IT THIS WAY! when the rest of us dumb schlubs do it, it's "irrational competition".

i wish i had video of l. ron talking about how he has to get another $5 or $10 per ticket. that's going to be a future classic along the lines of dukakis in that tank helmet or john kerry in the sperm-suit. heck, it might even reach to the sky like, "i did not have sex with that woman!"[/QUOTE

"And for the love of everthing Holy, won't someone PLEASE engage me. I am ever so smart, and witty. I need human contact on a computer forum. "

Last edited by diamonddd; 02-24-2006 at 04:26 AM.