Thread: Tool of the day
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2015, 04:15 AM
Herkflyr
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2007
Position: Left seat of a little plane

Originally Posted by SayAlt View Post
"But" nothing. It's easy to see why they don't get thanked, isn't it?

Just exactly what job did they do, other than allow themselves to be utterly, completely bent-over and gimped by DAL mgmt? I bet they STILL have the ball-gags lashed to their heads!

Record profits, a friggin' $5 BILLION dollar stock buyback program ($5,000,000,000) CLEARLY intended to further enrich the mgmt group (whose compensation comprises of approx. 80% stock and options!), and the yes reps vote to give up concessions, cowardly throwing it to the entire pilot group to vote down instead of sacking up themselves to get the job done???

Like I said, any monkey could've done that. It takes exactly zero effort to be someone's personal gimp, like the yes reps clearly are for Richy Rich Anderson & Co. Otherwise, they would have told him to take the TA and shove it up where the sun doesn't shine (unless you are a gimp, of course, as their's get plenty of sunshine).

(that's Richard Anderson with a DAL yes rep, above, picking the next DAL yes rep he is going to bend over for his pleasure)

And Carl didn't even mention the medical BS the mgmt group wanted...and got...in the TA.

Really, if you think this TA is anywhere near fair, you need your head examined for void spaces.
I have no intention of voting for this TA. But your middle school rantings say far more about you than anything else.

I say it again. I dare you to say any of the above in person to your reps. Anonymous keyboard rantings are easy, and even a little fun.

The NY reps did it right. Here were our expectations going in, here are the myriad ways in which the TA did not meet the expectations and thus our vote. No rants, no name calling.