Thread: Envoy or Mesa
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2015, 12:38 PM
eaglefly
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by diva View Post
EVERYTHING with the airline world are projections and subject to change including your job at AA.
Excellent. Now we are starting to make a little progress. If the rest of the Envoy pilots parade would join you in this declaration instead of implying certainty there, we'd really be getting somewhere and yes, that includes my job at AA. There are no certainties in life except death, taxes and the possible immortality of Keith Richards.

Originally Posted by diva View Post
Wouldn't it be for the Eagle/Envoy's flow-thru you wouldn't be there right now. Stop being so ungrateful. I know it sucks being on reserve but hey you're at AA making big bucks right? Stop being lazy sitting around all day on your ipad posting on these regional forums. Go to the gym or something. I promise you'll feel better.
I'm sorry m'am, but aside from the fact I'm not on reserve, my accuracy statements regarding the false claims of some Envoy pilots have no relation to being "grateful" to anyone there for anything as no one there had anything to do with my transfer to AA and I did go to the gym this morning as I usually do 4-5 times a week, but thanks for the concern.