View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 05:07 AM
Carl Spackler
Back on TDY

Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: 747-400 Captain

Originally Posted by Chuck Essential View Post
I wasn’t looking for a debate. I was asking a question and relaying a fact. When I see BS, I will throw the BS flag.
You weren't relaying facts at all. You were just smearing people. Like you've been doing since you got here with that idiotic screen name of yours to try and confuse people with our solid guy here named Check Essential.

When I was learning about debate the first rule was know the facts of the debate. Another rule was listen to the opposing argument, and when the response takes the form of a personal attack, you know that the debater has no basis in fact.
Your debate coach has a lot to learn. Facts stand on their own irrespective of you perceiving a personal attack. You asked how could a TA be achieved if it didn't meet the direction given by the MEC. The answer is that it's very easy to do...you have the negotiators just sign off on their own. They did it in C2012, and they did it again with this TA. Fact.

Ask your rep if the NYC CA rep was there when direction was given and when the TA was reported back to the MEC.
Yes, he was. He gave the speech personally to the MEC and admin's AFTER the TA was released. But even if your smear attempt was right, who cares. It doesn't make his statements less factual.

Bring some facts, Carl, and I will gladly stow the flag.
I might be a lurkaholic, and likely a chocaholic, but that’s the end of my personality profile dependencies.
Yeah right.

Carl