View Single Post
Old 06-17-2015, 06:20 AM
eaglefly
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by AllisonRR View Post
You still fail to make a coherent argument. If Envoy continues to shrink the need to withhold pilots on the flow is nonexistent. If the airline shrinks to oblivion, so be it. Hopefully then you will stop posting all of your desires for failure and factless remarks. The only reason you made it to AA is because of the "flow" so it worked for you why wouldn't for us? If you don't have anything constructive shut up and move on with your career at AA. After 1000+ negative posts aren't you tired of being wrong? it is time to move on.
Well then welcome to the incoherent club yourself.

The argument that AAG will just flow Envoy out of existence is absurd. Why ? Because SOMEONE has to provide that feed and there isn't anyone else out there and whatever AAG plans for Envoy, pointlessly abandoning that present market share just to altruisticly send them to AA isn't one of them. Now, one of the options may just end up transferring the 64-76 seat flying to AA along with affected pilots, but that is different. The flow COULD work for you, but my point is that SO FAR, AAG has made no move to support the fantasy being sold by some here. If and when that happens, I'll be the first to not only congratulate you, but the first to declare it valid if it is.

Originally Posted by AllisonRR View Post
I'm all about informing people but your bias is so clear that any point you want to make is irrelevant.
Now this is downright funny. Of all people to claim "informing" people, you would be the last person to wear that title or judge anyone else on that issue. Your posting history here and elsewhere regarding the past contractual issues and arguments at Envoy amounted to nothing more than being a management lackey advocating blind capitulation no doubt posting from the confines of an office chair.