View Single Post
Old 06-17-2015, 06:08 PM
Jersdawg
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2014

Originally Posted by eaglefly View Post
Will "today" transfer to those NOT in the "824", including most junior Envoy pilots and those not yet hired ?

No one can guarantee that, although some appear to be trying. I suppose we'll have to watch the show over the next 6-12 months and see how Envoy and its upgrade/flow projections morph. That's my advice to those not at Envoy and those who are and more junior wont likely pass up any offers to other legacies, LCC's or various other better jobs that pay $$$ and offer tangible things instead of hypotheticals. Hey, the 824 are likely in good shape (at least most of them and that includes Cujo and some of the other MEC guys), but perhaps that's all that matters to them. Personally, that's what I think.

As for you or those subject to the PPA ?

Well,..............good luck !

....and I mean that. I hope it works out for you.
So many words in your posts...you are obviously an intelligent individual and are familiar with the Internet. Therefore, you should realize that most posters will not take the time to read your wordy and blustery posts. If you want to be taken as anything more than sound and fury signifying nothing, state your point without being such a dramatist.