View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 02:18 PM
lr35pilot
Out of the box!

Joined APC: Sep 2013
Position: Pro to Line

Originally Posted by FADECS View Post
Ahoy from regional land,

I'm wondering about what things to study for the FedEx interview besides the regular study items listed at the end of the FedEx pilot application, one of my BPFFF (Best Pilot Flying Friend Forever) is going to interview soon and we would love any current info or tips on what to study more of for the interview.

So far we have been going over all the Delta tech and cognitive stuff, Emerald Coast stuff and Everything Explained for the Professional Pilot, Ace the Technical Interview and all the HR and Tech questions on the Aviation Interviews.com site.

What other resources do you think would be helpful? I'd love to help and if anyone has recently interviewed or is interviewing soon please PM me. We would be most grateful and share all the current gouges we have collected thus far.

Thanks for your help!
A cool Aviatrix...Fadecs
That is already too much stuff. The Delta info and the Emerald info is golden. I also used the Everything Explained for the Professional Pilot and i nooked the Ace the technical interview. Mainly I used the Delta study info.

Passed

Good luck