Thread: What's the Latest at ASA/Expressjet?

Maingear , 06-20-2015 07:52 AM
Gets Weekends Off
Maingear
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Aug 2013
Quote: Don't come looking for a ride because I keep a two year old seniority list and if your name shows up you might as well start walking. We willn't forget you guys!

With that said I don't really blame you but you still need to be outed for undercutting others!
You would fault him for leaving AFTER XJT signed a new contract that puts them in the grave end of 2017?

I could understand if it's PSA, but compass saw only improvements in the recent contract that came out. They got flying because the flow to dl has kept the longevity low. They won the flying fair and square.

If you were working at a bank and another bank started offering huge pay raises to go to them and you were not in a position to leave the bank with the low pay, would you be upset with the people who leave low pay bank for high paying bank? I think it's a little nieve to blame someone for leaving. I got burned at XJT on day one when I was told at indoc that we were all on the erj even though we had had crj class dates. That's a big part about why I left. I lived in ATL and had to commute to be on reserve for the longest time when the ONLY reason why I choose XJT was for the ATL crj base. Everyone has their reasons for leaving and I think it's immature to hate everyone who left without even considering why they left.