Thread: Spirit of NKS
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2015, 06:36 PM
Hugedouche
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2014

Originally Posted by Metal Slug View Post
If you have any ideas on how to get that pay scale without giving up 4 days off, I want you on the Negotiating Committee.

There's no way I am voting yes for Bendo's idea of TA that wouldn't amount to a tank of gas in my truck.

I don't want our union to "cooperate" with management. I want our union to repeatedly kick management in the nuts, until we share in the success by the award of an industry standard TA.
So do you want "Standard" or "Average?" T
The reason I ask is because if you wish to have standard then you are at the wrong airline. Furthermore, if you want standard you will be at an airline that will eventually be reorganization at least twice in the next 30 years, just like the rest of the "standard" paying airlines. Its not hard math.

If you want "Average" with most of our work rules and head room to absorb the down times then you might be in the right place.

Additionally, if you want a union to kick Bendo in the nuts until they fall off you should have been working for an auto maker in DTW, I guess that worked out for them.

In the new environment of corporate america we need at a minimum a "positive working relationship" something that was amiss with our former "leaders"

cheers man