Thread: Spirit of NKS
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2015, 08:50 AM
Poppachubby
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2015

I'm joining the bandwagon I guess Jason. What did you expect?! If anything I think what you experienced will get you a little closer to the the mindset of the type of management team your dealing with. Another year or two and maybe you'll graduate to a full understanding. We give-give-give, they take-take-take! And then what do we get? A big kick in the sack along with the HR feel good fluff: "thanks for all you do", "friends flying friends", yada yada. Geee..... isn't life grand.....my company loves me........PUUUUUKE! I truly get wanting to do your part to help. It's in our nature (most of us anyway) yet when you get kicked in the nuts enough, it puts one in a bad position because if you start to realize how much your being taken advantage of, it forces you to have to consciously turn away from that nature or it will continue!

By the way I do appreciate your efforts also. I do believe you have good intent even though it seemed you attached yourself to the tinfoil crowd initially! But as usual I see a lot of them have turned on you! It seems time may have enlightened you a bit? I've never done any union work but do understand its a thankless position......especially at this airline! Never been around so many conspiracy type haters in my life! Especially in regard to our NC. The abuse they take yet continue to work hard on our behalf! They can't always get everything right guys! But they do understand this management so let them do their job and thank them!