View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 03:25 AM
Geardownflaps30
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2011

Originally Posted by scudrunner13 View Post
I second that!

I am starting to lose confidence in the negotiating committee. The latest email from the company says they're offering a "industry leading contract" in all areas. My opinion, have the company show their plan and see what they're offering and let the pilot group vote.

No one has anyone real insight as to what the NC is asking for. Maybe it actually is TOO much and thats why we keep blowing past these deadlines with no TA or promising updates.

I want to see exactly what the company is offering. I am no company guy and am just disgusted as the next guy flying the line. But looking at the financials, the company is leveraged to the gills, it has $3.4 billion in LONG TERM debt, its short term debt is almost double then its cash, we need to pay $100 million each year for the next 3 years before the long term debt kicks in. So we need to profit $100+ million annually to "show were profitable". In reality, financially..were ******ed.

So even if the company caves and gives in to these proclaimed "high demands" that the NC is asking for, with these numbers, how long will that gravy train last??

I want to see what the company is offering, compared to what the NC is asking.
Did you even read the union update? Health insurance concessions, vacation concessions, sick time concessions, etc. that's how the company pays for $40/hr new hire pay! Did you notice how low capt pay is in the company proposal?

My NC speaks for me!