Thread: Allegiant Air
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2015, 12:20 PM
disco inferno
Banned

Joined APC: Apr 2014
Position: Da Bus

Originally Posted by Rememberme View Post
If you plan on coming here, please do so with your eyes wide open. The company will sell you out in a minute. I'm sure you've worked really hard for your career to this point, why take the risk?

G-d forbid you have an incident, they will be looking for all the things you did wrong rather than all the things you did right. Jobs are on the line daily here.
So you turned in your resignation right?

So many drama queens on here. I am just as the next guy about negotiations. Is our management sleezy? Yep, then again so is management everywhere I've ever worked. You think Delta management isn't trying to screw their guys over right now?

I am looking to move on to a legacy job just like probably 90% of the guys here. I don't know what planet some of you guys are on, but it isn't nearly as horrible as some of you guys proclaim. Many of the usual suspects here actually think they are going to be able to scare off potential new hires and somehow you will be able to starve management into cooperation. Some of you think trash talking the company that is responsible for the paycheck you get every two weeks will benefit you. I disagree. You will speak louder with your feet than you ever will on an anonymous message board.