Old 07-09-2007, 06:52 PM
JoeyMeatballs
Banned

Joined APC: Jan 2006
Position: A-320

Well let me start, I think first year pay at a regional level should be at least 30, if not 40k a year, and at a major, nothing less thank 50-60k, CAL 1st year pay is a joke........... I think the wages of Pre-9/11 at least at the major level was fair, and the regionals well, I dont know I wouldnt mind the pay being ****ty if we only had to spend a year or two at the regional level, so in that case I think our pay needs to be raised, as regional F/O's I think a 3yr F/O should be making 50-60K and as a CA 90-100K is fair, I think what we need to improve on is QOL, more than 12 days off, anything lesss, especially for commuters is just hellish. To be honest my old boss was an American A-300 CA, he had two airplanes, an ultra-light, a few Harley's, and A BMW and a lot of money in the bank, to be honest I would like to be able to have a nice car, a boat, and airplane and a beach house, as well as money to buy nice sh*t................basically I want to make enough money to be able to buy toys and not have to worry about having enough money to pay the bills, yeah I am in for a rough ride I know.....