View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 06:00 AM
Airsupport
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2007
Position: CRJ

Originally Posted by theskyisclear View Post
Y si hablas espanol, eres el mas hijo de puta que e visto en mi vida, morron retrasado mental, eres un asqueroso que no vales ni el aire que respiras. Eres un ejemplo perfecto que la aviacion esta lleno de hijos de putas.

Mejor termina con los ataques estupido y muestra respecto y termina con mentiras y cambiar todo lo que digo. Que mierda tu te crees insultandome? Retrasado mental. No entiendes el Ingles? debes ser un perdido que te crees piloto o un estupido y seguramente asafata que te crees mas de lo que eres. No creo que trabajes donde dices ni que eres piloto porque no hay pilotos tan estupidos. No puede ser. Cuidado a quien tratas de joder y insultar, ya me cansaste. Cuida tu boca mientras la tienes imbecil. Y mejor que no te encuentre o te voy a meter tu tubo de "Airsupport" por el culo. Aunque hasta creo que te gustaria. Aprende a respectar a la gente y a saber los limites. Atrevido de mierda. No seras ese pelado gordo asqueroso, no? facilmente te encuentro.

take care, Pal and stay away if you are smart
careful, you will get banned for the personal threats of attacking me.. you are crazy man. you seriously have mental problems. there is no way you are 45 year old veteran and acting this way, i am half your age and twice as mature. and we used to be such good friends..

I have some questions regarding Pinnacle new hire.

What base (domicile) are they sending the new hire at this moment?

How does the Hotel situation during training in MEM work? Are you given a room the first day in Class or is all that arranged before starting training?

Is the Sim training done with Flight Safety instructors or Company instructors?

how many free days are the new hired (allready on IOE) getting per month?

Originally Posted by Airsupport View Post
Any base you want.

300 bucks a week, double occupancy, the company will fly you down here and give you a hotel whenever you want, you just have to tell them and make arrangements.

Sim training is done at flight safety with pinnacle instructors. We have bought all the time in 3 of the sims here in memphis, and they are also sending people to clt and stl for sim training.

10 days off min,, and that is all you will get.
Thanks for the answers!

here are a few more questions............

Are there any other bases than MEM, Minneapolis and Detroit?

Does the company provide transportation from Corporate office to Flight safety for the SIM or how does that work?

How do the guys that do not have cars in MEM get to and from class? Hotel shutle?

What time does class usually start and end?
so do you still work at pinnacle? i read some of your other posts and it sounds like you interviewed and got hired.

Originally Posted by higney85 View Post
I love lamp... and online translators are sweet! Has everyone noticed that the Pinnacle threads consist on every current pinnacle employee saying they liked the job and people but the contract is an issue, and there are a few choice people who chime in and either were turned down in an interview (bitter), left during training for another regional (cannot give any negative reasons toward 9E- just were trying for another one from the beginning), or won't even say they ever worked for PNCL and will not say where they currently work. Maybe its just me- but it seems almost pointless to keep defending something that should not need to be defended. If you don't want to work for a company- DON'T. If you want to bash something/someone/some company-KNOW YOUR FACTS. On this site you WILL get called out for BS because too many people know the truth FIRST HAND. There are a million reasons why people work for different companies. Heck- Horizon won the award for top regional but most people on this site are saying to go to Xjet or AW. Some don't want to commute, some want a quick upgrade, some want or don't want to fly props, some are in it just for the highest FO pay, some look for places to make a career, and some just want to get a little jet time to go to the regional they originally wanted (the low timers). The facts of Pinnacle are well known, for some its a great mix, for others it may be too risky or just hell. Frankly horizon would not be a convenient commute and I want the PIC time, but I am not going to bash them for it because I want their contract here!
my thoughts exactly. happy to be here, and ready to make improvements. and waiting on another 200hrs to upgrade!! man i feel bad though for the guys who are upgrading with such low seniority. they will be on reserve for ever.. but they do say being a reserve captain is way better than being a reserve f.o.

Last edited by Airsupport; 07-10-2007 at 06:28 AM.