Thread: C20 Update 7/14
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 05:25 PM
Carl Spackler
Back on TDY

Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: 747-400 Captain

Originally Posted by Karnak View Post
Ignoring the question of why the reps who opposed the 2012 TA didn't resign after it passed by a similar margin,
Folks, this is the new coordinated mantra from the Special Committee flight pay loss guys. They're attempting to equate voting with vigorous selling and distorting facts in order to get something passed. It's easy to knock down, but it will be the signature of these attack dogs.

it might be fun for someone to attend the next LEC 20 meeting and ask Bill how he reacted in 2003 when his vote to reject the 10% raise TA was met by 80% of his constituents voting For it.
When you hear these guys say this, the answer is simple. Bill voted NO and said he didn't think it was enough. That's it. He didn't lie and distort facts, then spend untold dues dollars selling his NO position. Many of the YES voters for this rejected TA did just that. If they'd only voted and given their reasoning as to why, they'd probably be safe. That's not what they did however.

I would be nice to see reps hold themselves to the same standard they demand of others.
Translation: The guys that I owe all my flight pay loss to are in big trouble right now. If they go, no extra pay for me. Posting on APC will no longer be profitable. Got to attack NO voting reps with everything I've got.

Pathetic.

Carl