View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 06:10 PM
Carl Spackler
Back on TDY

Joined APC: Apr 2008
Position: 747-400 Captain

Originally Posted by SawF16 View Post
You do realize that you are quite likely only on the property right now because of the 717 agreement in C2012, right? The one that was structured very similarly to TA15? None of us has a clue whether the 190s are showing up or not. I'm personally of the opinion they aren't, but I don't go bleating it as fact like you have been with your opinions.
Certainly entitled to your opinion, but nobody knows if that's true or not.

For the life of me I cant figure out why any of the parties allowed the contingency into the purchase agreement and TA this time around, but it's clearly there.
I sure don't know if it's clearly there. I don't even know if there's any such addition into the order agreement, or even if there ever was an order agreement. So far, I've read nothing from Boeing confirming the cancellation of orders from Delta.

It's a very clear, real consequence of our vote.
It's no such thing. You're totally making that up.

If you are really planning to run for an LEC seat, you really need to at least honestly acknowledge that there are pros and cons to both sides of every deal we are likely to make.
Nobody has ever said otherwise.

Pretending like the downsides of the course we choose don't exist isn't going to get us very far.
Enjoy knocking down your straw men?

Carl