View Single Post
Old 07-18-2015, 05:30 PM
TSRAGR
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2014
Position: They have more than one?
Default Military time logging & Errors

I'm working on making sure all my numbers match and have imported everything into not only LogTen Pro, but also Airline Apps. As I've done this, I've found some time errors, that I have no idea how to correct. So here's the jist.
In airline apps it shows my time off my 2.8hrs and I know the culprit is my T-38 IP time somewhere.

I guess the biggest question is what constitutes total time? I've logged time as PIC, Other, IP, Dual Received and Evaluator.

It gets really trickey/schetchy in the following instances. Two IPs in same aircraft, the dude in the front is the PIC, but if the dude in the back is flying and instructing another student in another jet, he logs the total time and IP time, but not PIC. The reverse is also true. If i'm in the front, I log total, PIC and any portion in which i'm instructing which isn't necessarily the whole sortie.

Example. Sortie A: I logged 1.3 Total, 1.3 PIC (front cockpit/signed for jet) but only .7 IP time. (the other .6 i'm just sitting there watching. Not SIC, b/c it's not a 2 person a/c) Is this .6 floating in space messing w/my numbers somewhere?

Anyone with experience like this out there? Former T-38 IPs that can talk to this? I feel like this shouldn't be a tough corner to hack, but i've gone through all 1100 sorties and can't find anything else that looks weird.

thanks.