View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 04:38 PM
AtlCSIP
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2009
Position: 737 Left

Originally Posted by BeechedJet View Post
So I got a great question for bidding on the ASA side. Someone below me with no vacation or pre award credit was awarded a line. I did not get a line and had no issues with mandatory days off at the beginning of the month. I always bid "select all remaining pairings" but for some reason that didn't matter. Anyways I looked at my bid and I saw on the priority list that select all remaining pairings was no.2 on the list below no.1 select reserve line 701,702,703,704, etc...

My question is, did I totally botch my bid because of the priority being mixed up? One of my friends just ahead of me on the list bid exactly like me, got a line, but he also was able to have select all remaining pairings listed ahead of his reserve line bids before reserve pairing 701,702,703, etc listed in his priority box 1.

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this but I need to know if I should be upset with someone else or upset with my self for not knowing how to bid properly.
"Select all remaining pairings" must come before your reserve selection or you will be provided the opportunity to practice all your four letter words for the month that a guy junior to you is flying your line. Sorry.