Thread: Qatar Airways
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 09:08 PM
A330Pilot
Banned

Joined APC: Oct 2012

I don't get it...What did I say that is so toolish? There are many pilots in QR who are like me and I'm sure there are many more pilots who are single and want to know what the social life in QR is like...Its an important aspect of accepting a job there...Go show my posts to Abdullah Johar the ex EVPO or AAB and they will tell you who I am and will just laugh at your face for trying to report me...The people who matter know exactly who I am and that's all I care about....

Toasty, you must have been among those people who got canned by the Chief so now you hold a grudge against QR...Whatever information I provide here is factual including the social life...I used to live in Ain Khalid Gate and now have an apartment in the pearl for those thinking that I am not a QR pilot...I was initially hired in 2007 and interviewed in Miami..Captain Mohammad Al Khayareen and Capt. Mustafa Husseini interviewed me along with Arthur Rodriguez who is now at flydubai...Enough Said...For those who genuinely need help or have questions regarding QR I'm here for you...For the haters, well, I dunno what to say....Don't read my posts

Braniff, maybe we know each other, fly safe

Last edited by A330Pilot; 07-25-2015 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Added more info