Thread: Qatar Airways
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 10:52 PM
A330Pilot
Banned

Joined APC: Oct 2012

Also my dear friend F10...To say this in a more humble way so you understand...Birds of the same feather flock together....You see, the thing is that I have always wanted to be an Airline Pilot, always...Since I was 2 and a half...If I didn't ever fly and chose to chase money with my other interest which is Trading, I would have been a billionaire hedge fund manager myself today..Its just that I'm a pretty lazy guy and don't care much for that kind of money or fame so I chose the humble path of flying...People like Akbar Al Baker who is practically a genious himself recognize this and that's why the man likes me...The thing is, I am also liked by all the janitors at Qatar Airways because I respect everyone and love company of all sorts of people..Even people like you...What can I say, if there is such a thing as a God/Allah- then that creator loves me and wanted me to have such a life as I'm living today and no force in the World can stop that...That's how much I love myself and my life...I don't see anything wrong with it...F10, it's okay to like yourself, really, you should try it once in a while...