Old 07-27-2015, 01:24 PM
sailingfun
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2008

Originally Posted by Falcon7 View Post
Where is it written that they would have to be approved by the MEC? I ask, because I can't find it.

Also, it seems like Delta is executing on these deals with our existing contract, you'll have to connect the dots on why that is, but it certainly isn't because of the TA language, because that language is not in effect.

You also wrote this earlier:

I did a quick check on the Pacific LOA and I found this:

"Converting the 316 weekly slots to annual block hours results in a value of 116,400 hours, representing 54 percent of the 2014 projected Pacific block hours. While the 316 slots protected 80 percent of the NRT slots in 1998 (but only 54 percent of the currently projected Pacific block hours), LOA 13-03 protects 85 percent of all pacific block hours."

"The 182,750 block hour floor represents 85 percent of the 2014 projected Pacific block hours."

So explain how "we settled on a floor in pacific flying 20% below what the NWA language had." Simple math to me is that 182,700>116,400. Or were you talking about a different LOA?
Keep in mind that the NRT agreement was secured by one small codeshare to and from NRT to a couple of points. The code share was literally a few passengers a day. The company could have discontinued the code share and we had zero protections at that point.