Old 07-27-2015, 06:36 PM
Tinpusher007
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2006
Position: 330 B

Originally Posted by MtEverest View Post
From a pilot's perspective, Richard Anderson and DALPA are proving to be more damaging to Delta pilot flying than NAI or any other threat in recent history.

Irony: We've been writing letters to government to protect Delta pilots jobs while Delta Inc is sleeping with as many partners as humanly possible using money Delta pilots helped generate to pay the debt....all while giving Delta pilots the middle finger.

Anderson says we cannot operate 777-300's or anything that size economically yet many of our code share/JV's do just fine with them. Delta management doesn't care where the money comes from or about Delta pilots. Just as long as they get rich, nothing else matters.

Btw, has anybody done a comparison of our order book to that of United or American lately. They seem to be able to make money with the large 777's organically. We can only make money with them through equity shares flown by other than Delta pilots
I was waiting for someone to finally draw this conclusion. All that crying about the ME3 was likely a distraction to make you think mgt was on your side and worried about your jobs. A majority of the markets the ME3 operate into are markets that DL doesn't operate its own metal to but the JV partners sure do.