Old 07-28-2015, 07:59 AM
APC225
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2011

Originally Posted by jetlink View Post
It's 150%
Sr. Man is 200%

20 L 6 Add Pay for Reassignments
A Line holder shall receive fifty percent (50%) Add Pay for all scheduled Flight Time and Deadhead Time after his original Arrival time.
A Pilot shall receive fifty percent (50%) Add Pay for all scheduled
Flight Time and Deadhead Time on a day off (regardless of whether the day off is restored). A Reserve who is reassigned into a FDO or CDO shall not receive Add Pay for the reassignment.
That's for working overtime after original arrival time or on a day off. Not what I'm talking about. I'm on a 4-day trip, awarded to me as my seniority allows. At the end of day two they modify my trip so I do not fly the remainder of my awarded trip but treat me as a reserve and use me for something else on day three and four. All of that "something else" should be paid at 200%. It wasn't what I bid for, wasn't what I was awarded, and I'm not a reserve. They've basically SRMd me on the fly with no SRM pay.

BTW I'd like to the same applies to a reserve. Once starting a trip I'd like to see a reserve essentially be put under lineholder rules during the duration of the trip, then go back on reserve.

Last edited by APC225; 07-28-2015 at 08:34 AM.