Thread: Spirit of NKS
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2015, 03:41 PM
GeauxPro
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2015
Position: A320 Left

Originally Posted by Rainbows View Post
Is this a thread for Spirit pilots to talk about goings on at Spirit Airlines, or a FRICKIN SOAP OPERA!!! Please, please, please enough with the he said, she said, whining, *****ing and moaning about what he did, about what he said, about how he is, just stop it. I think I speak for everyone when I say this is a new company, this is a new contract and this is a new majority of pilots, the old quibbling is and should be done with.
If this is a new contract for a new majority of pilots, why are the negotiators part of the old majority? Ackerman may have made mistakes, but he's so far ahead of the Master Chairman he replaced it's not even a contest.

Here's the way I see it. The trouble we're observing is nothing more than the now minority trying to hold on to power. Only one Status rep of six has been here longer than eight years. He, the DTW Capt Representative, has only one ally on the Master Council - the DTW FO Representative. That FO rep is the only person with less than 8 years who supports the old majority. All of the other 4 MEC members are NEW BLOOD! They're just trying to work in our best interests, the fighting is coming from the old guys. Don't get mad at JA, he's not the one who tried to blow up the union with Section 8 charges.