View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 09:05 AM
Jetlife
Banned

Joined APC: Jan 2013

Originally Posted by Super EZ E View Post
Have friends at Flex, was at NJA for a long time! Have fun on the bottom flying the 300, what you guys fail to realize is the money didn't come till 2006 contract. Guys weren't running for NJA! Go see, you'll see for yourself. Trust me I know plenty about NJA. Very good friend does the hiring! They actually call the Hilton Garden Inn and see how guys act. WATCH OUT! If you network at the interview bank on not getting an offer, if they see it. Do I see a problem with it? Heck no, they do. They plant a mole to watch how the folks act. I know they had a FA interview class come in and they openly were networking each others emails and NO ONE was hired! It's cool I won't post anymore info. You guys have it all figured out, Take care!

Then you have it all figured out man... What I will explain to you, as I have had to explain to some captains that I work with, is that the guys getting hired now have very vast and diverse experience in the industry. Do you think because 10 years ago, the crop of Netjets new hires were fresh CFIs, that this current new hire group is too? It's extremely easy for everyone to do lots of research on a company. I promise you, I did months of extensive research on NetJets before I came here. I'll let you in on another secret, not all new hires just instantly think this is a career job. Not everyone thinks like you, and if you think Flex is better in ANY way than NetJets, you don't have your finger on the pulse of the industry.