View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 11:02 PM
milehighskyline
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2015
Position: Ball Turret Gunner

Originally Posted by PilotJ3 View Post
Eny might cost them ton of money now. But think about this...

Eny is covering for every other regional. According to our managers, we are overstaffed, moving planes out of the desert to cover DCA, CLT and DFW flights. Also include their MIA flying that rah cannot perform.

We might cost ton of money, but with the flow they are saving about 1.5 to 2.0 millions a month. Unfortunately no airline will be able to keep the "growth" they are announcing. AAG cannot afford keep planes on the ground, AAG cannot afford losing ASPEN flying. Which BTW is only performed by Envoy CrJ700.

At the end ENY is more valuable than what the general pilot thinks.
Ok I see a few problems with this first env just announced its size will be cut in half by dec 2015. Yes for a little while they are picking up slack from rah but Mesa and sky west is already biding on that like flies on **** . And u know they are going to win that bid. A 900 can get in to aspen just fine just can't take a full load plus they still have the 757 of aa going in their. So you are not restricted by much. Envoy stood up to main line and I am proud that they did don't get me wrong but it looks to me and most others that they are dismantling them one plane at a time. And Pdt well they are just sitting on the side lines with an unsure future and dosent fit any model that well. Not their fault but it is what it is.